SO, here's an announcement:
In addition to my already-for-sale book of short humor pieces, A Horse of Ill Repute, I've published a non-humor short story on the Kindle platform!
It's called A Gunshot and you can buy it here or by searching for it on your Kindle.
What's that? You don't HAVE a Kindle? Well, you can also get FREE Kindle apps for various devices! This means you can still buy A Gunshot and read it on PC, Mac, iPad, or various smartphones!
AND, if $0.99 is TOO MUCH for you to pay, I've enrolled the story in Amazon's KDP Select program. This means that you'll be able to borrow it for free via Amazon's Kindle Lending Library, and that I can actually run promotions making the book FREE to BUY for a limited time. I hope to do this on Monday, but if you want to actually pay for it you have the option between now and then.
Anyway, if this little Kindle experiment works, I'll convert A Horse of Ill Repute to the Kindle format as well. This would take a little while and a lot of effort, as Kindle books are an entirely different format than printed books. In fact, they're more like stripped down websites than pre-formatted text/PDF files. It's a whole new realm, but if it seems like more people will buy it there, I'll make it available that way!
Anyway, feel free to share this via blog, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, MySpace, Friendster, Pinterest, Splinterest, DisInterest, whatever. I appreciate your interest, and hope to have an update for you soon! In the meantime, if you purchase my story, PLEASE leave a review on Amazon and let me know what you think! Thanks, all!

No comments:
Post a Comment