I know that there hasn't exactly been a regular stream of posts here lately, and there are a lot of reasons for that. Many of them are BAD reasons, but there's at least ONE good reason, which I'm finally ready to make public for you all:
Yes, that's right! I've self-published a collection of short, short humor pieces! Aren't you excited?? I know I am!
So the book is a thin, pocket-sized thingy. It's 114 pages long, and contains 23 separate "stories." Most of these are works with which you, my faithful readers, will be quite familiar! I've re-edited, reformatted, and upgraded many of my favorite entries from this VERY BLOG, making them ready for print. But there are also a good many new, exclusive stories that I wrote just for this book. I thought about posting them here first, but then I said "Hey, why not sweeten the pot and leave them JUST for the BOOK?"
Anyway, the book is only selling on Lulu.com for a variety of complex reasons. Just trust me when I say that it's the best thing for me for now. You can pick the book up here in either book-form or in handy-dandy, downloadable .pdf format. Feel free to do either, but first be sure to consider how cool it is that Lulu's print-on-demand technology means your book is custom made and printed JUST for YOU!
If you like the book, please feel free to buy copies for or tell those friends and loved ones who share your sense of humor. If you've read this blog, then you know what to expect, tone-wise, so bear that in mind before you send one to grandma.
Whether you buy a book or not, thanks for reading the blog. Now that this project is done and dusted, I hope to once again use this blog as an outlet for my demented humor nuggets. Well, at least those ones that
- JJ

No comments:
Post a Comment